Join our workshops to create a business action plan
The Government is accelerating Brexit preparations so that the UK is ready to leave the EU on 31 October. Check what you need to do to get ready for Brexit at www.gov.uk/brexit.
As part of our ongoing support for businesses, we are running a series of events to help exporters to get ready for Brexit on 31 October. These events will be particularly useful for businesses who are exporting to the EU.
You’ll leave the event with a personalised action plan covering:
- paperwork needed to continue exporting
- impact to supply chains
- changes to regulations and contracts
- where to find tariff information, commodity codes and duty rates
- what you might need to speak to customers and employees about
- moving goods across borders
- business travel to the EU
- providing services to EU clients
- how to treat personal data
Who is this event for?
All exporting businesses, particularly those exporting to the EU
Sign up to your nearest event below, by following the links.