China Business for Newbies
February 19 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Thinking about tapping into the China market but don’t know where to start?
- Join our “China Business for Newbies” session to:
- Get some valuable and practical insights into how to start developing your China business
- Understand the support available from the Department for International Trade and how you can access ERDF match-funded grants under the “Exporting for Growth” programme
- Connect with others whilst celebrating the Chinese Lantern Festival together with us
In this session participants will learn about the dos and don’ts in Chinese Business Culture, what recent developments to look out for and learn about different strategies on how to enter the China market.
Our two-hour session will be held in Huddersfield. We are looking forward to provide a welcoming space where attendees can not only learn but also enquire, challenge and interact with both our experienced team and other attendees.
09.30 – 10.00 Registration
10:00 – 11:30 Session
- China – Facts & Figures
- Business Culture in China
- Getting Started in China – but how?
- Recent Developments
- Exporting to China: DIT Support and Funding (Caroline Wilson, Export Co-ordinator LCR, Department for International Trade)
11:30 – 12:00 Q&A
12:00 – 12:30 Networking
Tea & coffee will be provided, we are looking forward to you joining us!