Creative Industries Mission to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
March 10 @ 12:00 am - March 15 @ 11:55 pm
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
About the Market
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is gearing up to deliver Vision 2030 and invest significant sums in developing new world class destinations and cultural attractions. Ambitious developments for future living like Qiddiya ‘Entertainment City’ near Riyadh, the Red Sea Island development and Al-Ula near Madinah, are huge in scale and a positive indication of the KSA’s aspirations.
Plans for new entertainment developments are impressive and include 350 cinemas with 2500 screens; 20 Family Entertainment Centres across 15 cities; $64bn to finance the entertainment industry and develop a talent pool of local professionals. Momentum is building and these hospitality, retail and leisure attractions will generate opportunities for UK companies with skills across a range of areas linked to creative expertise.
About the Mission
This Mission will provide access to key government agencies and industry players and provide an opportunity to raise your profile and build your business in the region. The Mission will also strategically position UK firms to take advantage of major packages offered throughout the construction and supply chain phases of current and future projects.The Mission Programme will include:
- Briefings to inform a better understanding of business opportunities in the KSA and the development of new major destinations
- Networking events with key stakeholders in the three major cities of Jeddah, Riyadh and Al Khobar
- Meeting with the teams behind ambitious giga- projects such as Qiddiya and the Red Sea Development and other private developers of themed entertainment centre
- Access to the newly formed entertainment entities of the Saudi Government/PIF (i.e. SEVEN, DIEC) as well as leading mall developers, retail firms and Family Entertainment Centres
- Visits to major Regeneration Projects such as KAFD (King Abdullah Financial District) and Jeddah Downtown
- Meetings with leading real estate developers and construction companies building large mixed-use destinations and other entertainment options.
For the full draft programme, please click here.
UK companies who have expertise in the following areas:
- Experiential architectural and creative design
- Advertising, branding and marketing
- Digital and technical expertise and innovative solutions
- Leisure, entertainment and hospitality operators and designers.
Please note, there is a management fee for the mission of £275.00 +VAT per company.