Cyber Security 101: Protect Your Business – SME COVID-19 Series
May 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Are you an SME with growing concerns about cyber-crime and fraudulent behaviour impacting your business?
Coronavirus (COVID-19) has forced many UK businesses to move their operations online and quickly adopt new tech, tools and systems. With the threat of cyber attacks, data breaches and fraud dramatically increased, there has never been a more crucial time for businesses to have a robust cyber security response plan in place – a ‘when’ will it occur rather than ‘if’ approach.
This webinar is designed to offer essential insights to help you understand the current online threats facing your business.
What will you learn?
- Learn about the cyber security threats facing SMEs during COVID-19
- Find out how to audit your risks and identify vulnerabilities
- Discover how to enhance cyber and data protection awareness, process and systems for a crisis preparation
- Learn how to recognise the first signs of cyber-crime
- Find out actions to take before, during and after an attack
- Understand the importance of individual development plans and incorporating contingency plans
Who is this event for?
If you are a UK based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking for expert advice to manage the impacts of COVID-19, this webinar could be of great value to your business.
This webinar is free to join.