Digital Skills Masterclass Series- Developing Standout Products & Services Using Digital Innovation
May 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Throughout this practical and insightful learning experience, participants will be presented with key fundamentals for delivering successful innovation within their business. Areas covered in this series of three interactive, hands-on workshops include:
- harnessing digital technology and using this to grow and future proof your business;
- building a culture to ensure innovation is “always on”; and
- identifying customer needs to ensure you are always adding value.
You will also learn creative techniques to develop new product ideas, a framework for selecting those with the greatest potential and lots of tips and advice about how to turn ideas into successful products or services.
Workshop 2: Developing and moving your ideas forwards
The masterclass progresses the development of new product and service ideas that will enable participant businesses to stand out from their competition.
- Review post masterclass exercise, including the formation of innovation teams, the initial ideas that have been captured and how digital technology will grow them.
- Growing ideas and thinking differently through practical creative techniques and group discussion and insights.
- Introduce the Innovation Sprint process and the Edenic 5E Model to developing a successful new product and service.
- Learn techniques that lead to a deeper understanding of customers and create ideas and innovations that add value to their product and service experience.
- Post workshop exercise: run a mini innovation sprint process to develop new product and service ideas.