Digital Transformation: Drive Your Sales Online – SME COVID-19 Series
May 29 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Hear expert advice to help boost your digital presence and broaden your online footprint through e-commerce to grow your online sales.
Is your business looking for tactics to keep your brand visible during Coronavirus (COVID-19) and beyond?
This webinar is designed to arm SMEs with the tools they need to create an effective strategy to expand their reach online, in turn helping to generate future sales opportunities.
The COVID-19 outbreak created significant changes overnight to consumer shopping behaviours, changing what they are buying, when, where and how. To meet these changing needs, brands are having to adapt – and fast.
What will you learn?
- Discover website optimisation strategies to build your online presence
- Learn how to research and identify markets for future development
- Hear tactics to help generate leads online during COVID-19
- Find out how eCommerce and eMarketplaces can help your business compete globally
- Get advice on how to develop your customer experience
- Find out about the operations supporting your website (payment provision, shipping & returns, etc.)
- Understand the digital media mix for your business
Who is this event for?
If you are a UK based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking for expert advice to manage the impacts of COVID-19, this webinar could be of great value to your business.
This webinar is free to join.