Discover Why Exporting Is GREAT
June 12 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Thousands of businesses across the UK are enjoying increased sales, growth and stability by selling overseas. Attend this international trade conference to explore the potential of selling overseas for your business.
With tailored seminars and an exhibition, we will offer guidance and highlight the services and support available to businesses in the region looking for their next step in growing an international business. On the day you’ll meet experts from specialist organisations including the Chamber of Commerce, Sheffield International Trade Centre and the Department for International Trade.
The conference will focus on 5 key steps to exporting and you’ll also hear from local businesses who will share their success stories and experiences of how exporting benefited their business. In addition there will be an expert panel discussion giving delegates the chance to put forward their own questions or concerns.
A small exhibition will offer delegates the chance to meet and network with organisations that provide support to businesses when exporting.
What will you learn?
- How to identify and access new markets and opportunities
- Understand basic regulations and documentation
- How to overcome language and cultural barriers
- How to get paid
- How to internationalise your website
- What support and finance is available to you
Don’t forget the UK is home to just 1% of the world’s population. If you have a market in the UK for your product, why not show it to the other 99%.
The event is free to attend and delegates will receive a complimentary breakfast and refreshments. There is a charge of £100 + VAT to exhibit and only organisations offering support to exporters/importers and international business travellers are permitted to exhibit.
The event is organised by Sheffield Chamber of Commerce and supported by Gripple, Sheffield International Trade Centre and the Department for International Trade.