Doing Business in the USA – key considerations for your international business strategy
September 16 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Despite the ongoing economic uncertainty following on from the COVID-19 pandemic, the US remains a key market for businesses looking to fuel their growth by expanding into international territories.
Join our panel of UK and US experts as we present some of the key elements for those businesses that are looking to grow their existing footprint, make new acquisitions or set up new operations in the US. Now more than ever, it is crucial that businesses plan appropriately to avoid common pitfalls, unexpected delays, taxes or fines, as well as being aware of the benefits which international expansion can provide.
Our online presentation will be followed by a live Q&A session to answer any questions you may have on the US market and your international business strategy.
- Dan Brookes,Tax Partner – BDO UK
- Laura Chivers, Senior Manager – BDO UK
- John Woodward, Vice President – Global Commerce, Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Tycho Stahl, Partner and Practice Leader – Global Commerce Practice, Arnall Golden Gregory
- Andrew Staunton, British Consul General in Atlanta
- Simon Bedford, International Trade Adviser, Department for International Trade