Get Ready for Brexit – Huddersfield
October 21 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Location: Briar Court Hotel, Huddersfield
The Government is accelerating Brexit preparations so that it is ready to leave the EU on 31 October.
This is one of a series of Department for International Trade events to help you prepare for Brexit.
You’ll leave the event with a personalised action plan covering:
- paperwork needed to continue exporting
- impact to supply chains
- changes to regulations and contracts
- where to find tariff information, commodity codes and duty rates
- what you might need to speak to customers and employees about
- moving goods across borders
- business travel to the EU
- providing services to EU clients
- how to treat personal data
All exporters, particularly those exporting to the EU.
There are several events like this running across the country. Please visit the main page to see the full list of events.