how do you develop a high performing website – Barnsley e-commerce support service
January 24 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join this event as part of the how do programme, a 6 week course, designed exclusively for Barnsley, with your business in mind.
During the event you will find out more about:
- The fundamental steps to a high performing website and best practices for online sales success
- How to use your website to attract new business
- Tips for keeping visitors engaged and on the site
- How to improve click-through-rate and average order value
- ‘Good’ page speeds/load times and how to test and improve them
- Your website hosting options
Lynsey Sweales CEO, Social B
Lynsey is an international digital and e-Commerce strategist, trainer and facilitator. With over 20 years’ experience, Lynsey utilises her strategic, technical and hands-on knowledge and experience to help national and international organisations innovate and grow their revenue profitably. Skilled in engaging and inspiring clients to achieve `best in class ́ results both globally and in country her vast experience includes working with brands such as Colgate Palmolive, Google, Elsevier, McCormick, Bacardi, VW plus many more.
This event is part of a wider support offer for businesses in Barnsley where you will gain exclusive access to over 30 hours training with ten e-Commerce specialists, providing industry insights and practical advice showing you how to grow an online retail business – that’s £10K worth of training for free!
Find the full programme here and register now.