HSBC & NorthInvest: How SMEs can access international opportunities
September 3 @ 3:00 am - 4:30 am
Location: Zoom Webinars
HSBC and NorthInvest have come together on this International Trade event to share how tech and digital businesses can grow overseas.
About this Event
While businesses around the world adapt to a new normal, we want to help you take advantage of emerging opportunities available in securing corporate clients in international markets to expedite your business growth.
International Trade and exporting overseas can drive the growth in your business by opening up access to new markets and customers.
HSBC and NorthInvest have come together on this International Trade event to share how tech and digital start-ups and scale-ups like you can explore and capitalise on overseas opportunities.
Joining our event panel, will be:
- Rich Kenny, Group IT Director at International Tech business, Techbuyer;
- Colin Russell, International Trade Adviser at the Department for International Trade
- Joe Davis, Head of the US Desk, International Outbound business, HSBC UK
- Karen Walker, Corporate Director, Global Trade and Receivables Finance HSBC UK.
What will you learn?
These senior decision-makers share money-can’t-buy insight into common challenges faced by SMEs when seeking to expand overseas:
- How can you identify and establish a presence in an overseas market?
- What challenges do you face in selling your services or products to an International market?
- What are the key pitfalls when negotiating with International customers?
- What support can you get in establishing overseas networks and markets?
Following a series of short talks, you’ll get the chance to ask your own questions in an
interactive audience Q&A.
Please register to reserve your place.
This will be an online event using Zoom Webinars.