Is your business ready for the new EU product compliance requirements?
June 23 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The EU is strengthening the safety and compliance requirements for products placed on the EU market. From July 2021 there will be new regulations for products imported into Europe, join our webinar to find out what these changes are, and what your business needs to do to comply and continue trading into Europe.
The Department for International Trade are teaming up with CE Marking experts Conformance to cover all aspects relating to the new Market Surveillance Regulation.
Any business which supplies goods to the EU will be affected and may need to implement changes to ensure a smooth trading supply chain.
Across this webinar, the DIT and Conformance will aim to advise and guide on:
- What the new regulations are?
- What changes you need to make?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of an Economic operator?
- What are the labelling and packaging requirements?
- What could it cost if you don’t comply?