Northern Powerhouse Mission to CES, 2020 USA
January 6 @ 12:00 am - January 10 @ 11:55 pm
Location: Las Vegas
The Department for International Trade is offering businesses an opportunity to visit Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, the world’s gathering place for leading businesses from the consumer technologies industry.
The mission will provide a unique opportunity for any Northern Powerhouse based company operating in the 5G, automotive, blockchain, health and wellness, home and family, immersive entertainment, product design and manufacturing, robotics or sports sector to visit CES. The exhibition has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years — the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace.
What Are the Benefits?
Participating delegates will:
- Be accompanied by an experienced mission manager
- Attend a pre-mission briefing and post mission follow up support session
- Gain entry into the show
- Be a part of the NPH Pod on DIT’s UK Technology Pavilion
- Have access to meetings with DIT Sector and Overseas Commercial Team
- Have the opportunity to demonstrate their technology on a global stage and meet key players in the consumer electronics market
- Participate in DIT’s sector team programme of events including networking opportunities
- Attend a NPH evening networking event at the show
- Get a delegate profile in the NPH mission brochure