Northern Powerhouse Mission to Smart City Expo, Barcelona
18th November 2019 @ 12:00 am - 21st November 2019 @ 11:55 pm
Location: Fira de Barcelona – Gran Via venue Av. Joan Carles I, 64 08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat Barcelona
Join the Department for International Trade (DIT) at the Smart City Expo, where executives, city representatives and academics from around the world meet to explore a better future for our cities.
Smart City Expo World Congress is the leading international event on urban development, with over 21,000 attendees and 800+ exhibitors from over 700 cities.
Smart City Expo World Congress aims to empower cities and collectivise urban innovation across the globe, through promoting social innovation, establishing partnerships and identifying business opportunities.
Benefits of attending:
- Receive entrance to attend Smart City Expo World Congress
- Attend a pre-mission briefing
- Gain insights into what it takes to successfully enter the Spanish market
- Build connections with in-market specialists and business representatives
- Showcase your offer to companies from around the world looking for UK products and services, investment opportunities and strategic partnerships
Discover why Spain could be your gateway to the wider European market and beyond.
Join this Northern Powerhouse mission and benefit from a great programme of
activities, meet valuable contacts and build your brand’s reputation.