Northern Powerhouse Trade Mission to Arab Health 2020
January 27 @ 9:00 am - January 30 @ 7:00 pm
Arab Health is the largest medical exhibition in the Middle East where industry professionals and market leaders from all over the world come together to do business.
Joining this trade mission will give you a great insight into a key market for the UK healthcare and life sciences industry. Northern Powerhouse businesses already make a major contribution to the £30 billion of annual export sales, and now could be the time for your business to grow internationally.
Joining delegates will benefit from the following programme activities:
- Access to preferential flight and accommodation rates
- Entry to the exhibition included in the registration fee
- Showcase opportunity as part of the UK Pavilion on the Northern Powerhouse stand
- B2B meetings
- Seminars, briefings and round-table events with industry and country experts
- Meetings with DIT overseas commercial officers
- Networking events
- Support throughout the mission from experienced sector and in-market experts
There is a registration fee of £99.00 plus VAT to attend the mission. Delegates are responsible for booking and paying for their own flights and accommodation, but may apply for a travel grant with their regional DIT office (eligibility criteria applies).
Join the Department for International Trade for this great trade mission to explore the demand for your products and services at one of the major trade events for the industry and get access to buyers and decision makers.