Northern Powerhouse Trade Mission to Medica
November 18 @ 9:00 am - November 21 @ 6:00 pm
The Department for International Trade (DIT) invites healthcare and life sciences businesses from across the Northern Powerhouse region to join this trade mission to the leading international trade fair for the sector.
Medica will offer businesses a platform to showcase Northern expertise, network with key industry professionals and connect with overseas buyers.
Annually the UK life sciences sector exports more than £30 billion with Northern companies making major contributions to this. The Northern Powerhouse is home to many innovative and ground breaking companies and a globally recognised manufacturing centre for medical equipment.
Delegates attending the mission will be supported by a DIT life sciences sector specialist and have access to the following:
Why you should attend
- Medica exhibition entry ticket included
- Meeting programme with DIT sector specialists
- Networking opportunities
- Daily transfers between the hotel and Messe Düsseldorf exhibition centre
- Access to British Pavilion facilities including internet, seating and light refreshments
- Use of meeting facilities
- Companies wishing to take part have the choice of joining one of two groups (17 – 19 November or 19 – 21 November).
The trade mission is an ideal way for businesses to gain valuable market insight and make contacts at one of the leading industry events.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity and boost your export sales.