NPH Life Sciences Regulatory Symposium
October 19 @ 10:00 am - October 21 @ 4:00 pm
The changes being made to the Medical Device Regulations (MDR) and Medical Device Directive (MDD) affect all Health and Life Sciences companies, presenting a challenge for businesses across the region.
Examples of changes affecting MDR that companies will need to be aware of include:
- Vigilance and Post market Surveillance
- Role of Economic Operators and Person Responsible for Regulatory Compliance
- Scope and Classification of Product
- Changes affecting Notified Bodies
- Unique Device Identification (UDI)/ Implant Card
- Summary of Safety and Clinical Performance
- Clinical Evaluation / Post market Clinical Follow-up, Clinical Investigations
To prepare you and your business, we are bringing together 10 renowned specialists in their disciplines to guide you through the changes and provide answers to the key questions in this two-day event.
This is an unmissable event for businesses in the Health and Life Sciences sector. View the programme below and book your free place now.