Opportunities for UK Businesses in Germany
June 29 @ 11:00 am - 12:15 pm
We would like to welcome the Northern Powerhouse to join the Department for International Trade (DIT) and the trade and investment agency NRW.Global Business for a free webinar, designed to bring you closer to the wealth of opportunities available for UK technology focussed businesses in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW).
Our chosen partner NRW.Global Business is part of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Innovation, Digitalisation and Energy of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia in Germany. Their remit is to nurture and grow an innovative, favourable and forward-looking business environment whereas the UK’s Department for International Trade encourages and supports exporting UK products and services overseas.
Germany is the UK’s second biggest export market after the USA and the state of NRW, is Germany’s most economically successful and populous state.
Who’s it for?
NRW is Germany’s industrial and technology heartland adjacent to The Netherlands and Belgium. Opportunities exist for UK providers of technology driven solutions, with a particular emphasis on:
- Process and compliance software solution
- AI/machine learning and gamification solutions
- Smart cities solutions including facility management
- Training and education software solutions
- Digitalisation of Public and Private Services
- Providers feeding into Renewable Energy, Advanced Engineering, Logistics/Warehousing/Transport and many more sectors.
This is a great opportunity to discover how your business can grow and to assess opportunities in Germany, along with the legal and regulatory requirements to operate within this market.