Risk Management Strategies & Frameworks – SME COVID-19 Series
June 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Gain tools to help your business manage risks and build resilience during the COVID-19 and beyond
With the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, small UK businesses are facing new and unprecedented challenges – what does this mean when it comes to how you manage your business?
This free webinar is designed to help you manage the new risks your business might be facing and develop resilience for future planning. Although developing a risk management strategy can feel daunting, it is vital to help navigate crucial decisions, create action plans and reduce financial impacts.
Why should you join this webinar?
- Uncover how to assess and mitigate business risks
- Identify your key risks as an SME in this ever-changing environment
- Learn how to balance ‘business as usual’ against new demands and changing priorities
- Discover how to create a risk register and why it is crucial
- Be alert to other risks materialising, e.g. cyber attacks
- Ask our experts questions live on the webinar
Who is this event for?
If you are a UK based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking for expert advice to manage the impacts of COVID-19, this webinar could be of great value to your business.
This webinar is free to join.