April 19 @ 12:00 am - April 24 @ 11:55 pm
Location: This event is no longer taking place in Beijing due to the Coronavirus outbreak in China. Please click here for more information.
Over 2000 decision makers from the world of sport, representing over 1000 organisations, attend the SportAccord World Sport & Business Summit. This includes over 90 International Sports Federations and their related Associations, cities and regions, sponsors, host and bid cities, Games Organising committees, rights holders, media, sports lawyers, broadcasters, and suppliers to the industry.
The Department for International Trade is offering UK companies the opportunity to be part of SportAccord 2020 and to raise their profile above other international delegates.
The Department for International Trade (DIT) will host UK companies on a dedicated exhibition stand. This will be part of a collection of other UK partner stands including UK Sport, Events Scotland and the Welsh Government.
Each company will receive the following benefits:
• Access to discounted delegate passes;
• Presence on a centrally located 18sqm exhibition stand;
• Corporate promotional opportunities – your company logo on the stand and a dedicated space to display company literature;
• A company profile within the DIT dedicated event brochure;
• Access to limited meeting areas on the exhibition stand for you to meet with business contacts;
• Support of DIT staff on the exhibition stand.
• Meet key decision-makers and influencers in sport;
• Expand your network by engaging with International Sports Federations, Associations, rights holders and many others;
• Share best practices at one of the most attended conventions in sport business.
Due to the high level of interest in this event, places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis, subject to approval by DIT. We would recommend submitting your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
If you are unsuccessful within this process a member of the DIT sector team will be happy to get in touch with you regarding opportunities within the market.