The Evolution of Global Markets & Consumer Trends – SME COVID-19 Series
June 2 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Hear expert insights to help identify market trends for future business planning
Would you like to know how the market and consumer habits are shifting in the rapidly changing Coronavirus (COVID-19) landscape?
This free webinar is designed to update you on the latest trends seen by experts and the potential direction of travel based on this behaviour. It is clear the wants, needs, expectations and purchasing decisions of consumers across markets and industries have transformed as a result of the current global crisis.
Join us to gather crucial insights on the potential impacts for your business, how it operates moving forward and where demand could rise or decline.
- Hear thought-provoking market trends to help identify challenges and opportunities
- Obtain invaluable insight into the economy’s changing markets and industries
- Learn about the changes to consumer behaviour and the potential impacts
- Find out how international demand is changing with insights from market experts
- Identify opportunities in local and international markets for your products or services
- Discover how your business and offerings can adapt to the new consumer behaviour
Who is this event for?
If you are a UK based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking for expert advice to manage the impacts of COVID-19, this webinar could be of great value to your business.
This webinar is free to join.