UK Export Finance Supplier Fair
July 16 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The project is currently seeking to engage suppliers for the construction works and this event presents an opportunity to meet with representatives from the project to find out how to secure these supply contracts.
The list of goods and services sought from UK suppliers includes:
- Bolting (Anchor / Stud / Structural)
- Control Systems (Instrumentation)
- Electrical Bulks
- Electrical Equipment
- Gaskets and Seals
- Instrument Bulks
- Instrument Cable
- Instrument Valves
- MAC & DCS
- Mechanical Equipment Rotating & Static
- Piping – Pipe, Fittings & Flanges
- Piping Valves
- Power Cable
- 1-2-1 meetings with representatives from PTTGC, Daelim and Bechtel
- Technical and executive overview of the project
- Details of the procurement process for UK suppliers
- Workshops with UKEF’s Export Finance Managers
- Strong opportunity to enter the supply chain for this project. A significant amount of UK supplies will be required as a condition of the UK government’s export finance support.
- Build and consolidate relationships with procurement representatives from PTTGC, Daelim and Bechtel, whilst also meeting with other suppliers, officials from UK Export Finance and the Department for International Trade.
- Support for entry into new markets:
UK Export Finance’s support will mean the overall credit risk for the project will be equivalent to supplying a UK government project. UK government officials will be present to provide guidance on doing business in the US and to discuss further opportunities.
If you have any queries regarding this event, please contact us at UKEF@brayleino.co.uk.