UK Pavilion at IPF 2020
April 21 - April 23
Location: Rhode Island Convention Center 1 Sabin Street Providence RI 02903 United States of America
The Business Network for Offshore Wind’s International Partnering Forum (IPF) is the leading technical business conference for offshore wind in the United States.
RenewableUK in partnership with the Scottish Development International (SDI) and the Department for International Trade (DIT) are managing a trade mission and UK Pavilion at IPF 2020 in the USA.
By joining the UK Pavilion, your business will have a highly visible presence at this premier event for a fraction of the cost of booking your own stand directly. Booking a stand directly with the event organisers costs $4,495, excluding any branding.
The UK Pavilion is in a prime location within the exhibition. It serves as a branded business lounge and meeting area for the expert UK group.
- Prime location of the UK Pavilion at the exhibition
- Exclusive access to the UK Pavilion meeting space and lounge
- Highly visible company branding along with other exhibitors and partners
- Access to the conference sessions and Wind Match one to one sessions
- Listed as an exhibitor in the IPF directory
- Opportunities to present and share your company’s expertise in an exhibition theatre
- Company video on the UK Pavilion screen
- Exclusive access to the private UK meeting room, with bookable slots
- Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) grants are available
Package costs: £3500 + VAT