UK Trade Mission to AI Summit New York
3rd December 2018 @ 12:00 am - 7th December 2018 @ 11:55 pm
Location: New York
What to expect on the 2018 AI Mission to NYC:
- Full access to AI Summit from 5-6 December, including one conference pass per company
- Exhibition space at a GREAT Britain-branded booth
- Invitation to AI Summit’s exclusive VIP Launch reception on 4 December, co-hosted by DIT
- Group visits and 1:1 meetings with top NYC companies and ecosystem influencers
- Kick-off program with US market expansion experts
- Private dinner with NY buyers and a UK AI expert
- Dedicated PR and social media showcasing around the AI Summit, including reference in a UK-focused article on AIBusiness.com
About AI Summit New York
Now in its third year in New York, The AI Summit will be held at the Javits Center with 3,000+ delegates, 120+ speakers and 3 content streams. Content will include thought leadership keynotes from all industry sectors: Retail, Oil & Gas, Finance, Pharma, IT, Energy, Medical, Telco & Media, Transport & Tourism.
The speakers and audience will be made up of decision makers from across industry: CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, COOs, Chief Digital Officers, and Heads of Innovation, Strategy, Transformation. 2017 industry partners included Amazon, Google, Microsoft, IBM, Facebook, PwC, NVIDIA, and HCL.
2018 AI Mission to New York Costs and Deadlines
There is a £935 fee to take part in the mission (excluding VAT) to be paid to DIT. This includes the above mentioned DIT activity, AI Summit conference pass (valued at $1,999), and shared AI Summit exhibition space. This does not include airfare, accommodation, or transit costs.
- Applications must be received no later than 23.59 GMT on Wednesday, 26 September 2018
- Accepted delegates will be notified by 1 October 2018 and must secure their space in the delegation by 5 October 2018
Should you have any questions please contact email@example.com