Virtual Northern Powerhouse Trade Mission – gamescom and devcom
August 17 @ 12:00 am - September 10 @ 11:55 pm
The Department for International Trade (DIT) invites businesses to join this Northern Powerhouse (NPH) virtual mission, which will give games developers the opportunity to build connections with consumers, platform-holders, publishers, service companies and investors from around the world.
As part of this virtual mission, your business can take part in one of the world’s largest events for computer and video games, with exclusive access to NPH workshops and webinars, entry to devcom (17-30 August) and gamescom (27-30 August), as well as free access to the GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit (9-10 September).
Similar to many global industry events, gamescom is not able to run in a physical capacity and will instead run digitally this year. Visitors from more than a hundred countries are expected to celebrate the latest games live at the event via digital channels. With the business area, the entertainment area, the developer conference devcom, the gamescom congress and the gamescom city festival, gamescom covers games culture in all its diversity and is the ideal platform for any business to promote their innovations.
This virtual mission will ensure you are fully prepared for these exciting events and give you the opportunity to showcase your games business to the world.
By registering for this trade mission, you will have access to:
- Live webinars with games industry experts, including advice on how to pitch to global investors
- An exclusive industry roundtable with a high-profile games developer
- Entry to gamescom and devcom with Ukie (The Association for UK Interactive Entertainment)
- Free entry to the GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit
- Virtual one-to-one meetings throughout gamescom, devcom and GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit
- Help and advice from DIT experts to help prepare your international strategy