Through the Exporting for Growth* programme you can access match-funded grants to help you expand your international sales and grow your business overseas.
Exporting for Growth is aimed at companies wanting to develop their international business or get started with international trade. In addition to the funding, companies will receive impartial and tailored advice from one of our International Trade Advisers who will be happy to assist you throughout the process and project.
Eligible businesses can apply for a minimum of £1000 as part of the Exporting for Growth programme which is match funded and can be used for various projects.
Quality Bearings Online used Exporting for Growth funding to travel to the United States.
Find out how their visit helped their monthly turnover increase by nearly 60%.
Click here to read their story.
What can the funding be used for?
- Flights and accommodation to agreed target markets
- Overseas trade events entry and exhibition costs
- Design and production of international marketing material
- Internationalisation of website including translations
- International market research and consultancy services
In order to receive the funding the businesses must meet certain criteria.
Is your business eligible?
- The company must be located in the Sheffield City Region, Leeds City Region or Humber LEP
- Be a small or medium sized enterprise (SME) with up to 250 employees
- No more than 25% of the business is owned by an enterprise which is not a SME
- Annual turnover does not exceed €50 million or annual balance sheet does not exceed €43 million
- Must create at least one full time job role
To find out more about the Exporting for Growth programme get in touch today.
*Enterprise Growth Solutions, in partnership with DIT is delivering the contract for the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), which provides £5 million of funding for first time, but also experienced exporters as part of the Exporting for Growth programme.