Access local experts in your target markets across the globe who can provide tailored research specific to your business and valuable contacts who can support your overseas growth.
The Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS) will give you practical assistance with market entry. If you are looking to enhance your international market research, are after overseas contacts or want to connect with the right people in-market, then the Overseas Market Introduction Service is for you.
What the service can do for your business:
- Help with finding overseas contacts
- Identify overseas customers
- Support to find overseas partners; whether an agent or distributor is the route to market
- Connect with local experts based overseas in Embassies, High Commissions and Consulates around the world
- Get market advice, information and introductions tailored to your businesses’ needs
- Secure meetings with key business contacts in international markets
- Arrange events overseas which present your products and services to the right audience in the right place
- Gain insight into complex regulatory and legislative issues
Receive first-hand, impartial advice from our overseas staff as well as free assistance from one of our dedicated local International Trade Advisers.
There is a cost depending on the size of the project, location and expenditure of time (you can access three hours of free support in most markets). Please get in touch to find out more about how you can make the most of the service.